What is V-Four (V4)?
V-Four is an online application designed to help safety camera partnerships, police forces and local authorities record and share information about enforcement locations. It is not a public portal and is hosted on a secure website with password protected access to users.
The core features are as follows:
- Record information about Camera Sites – lengths of road along which different enforcement activities take place.
- Detail individual Enforcement Locations within those sites, including when they were first used.
- Monitor the operational status of Enforcement Locations, including details of defects and vandalism events with a built-in fault management system.
- Record enforcement events at locations to enable analysis of duration, offences, offence rates and camera operator performance.
- Restrict access to individual element of V-Four based on user permissions.
A customisable Report Manager system allows users to analyse certain data according to their permissions and geographical area.
A demo system is available for use upon request, and video help tutorials have been created to illustrate the capabilities of the system. You can also click on the brochure image at the bottom of this page to find out more.
How do I sign up?
Anyone wanting to try using the test system can obtain a logon and password by filling in our contact form.
RSA are committed to providing long-term, low-cost access to the current basic system. There are however a number of charges that would apply to any additional services, should they be required. These optional services include setting up your system for you, creating custom reports, analysing collision statistics and providing on-site training.